- Newly Released Large Townhouses with generous courtyard and practical ground level living
- Designed by renowned architects Cera Stribley, offering a choice of floorplans (3BR + 2 bathrooms or 2BR + 2 bathroom) layouts with separate and secure garages.
- Impressive open living areas and landscaped outdoor spaces by MemLa, each residence is set to be meticulously detailed and beautifully appointed by interior design studio Concept DCF.
- Light filled living areas, outstanding energy efficiency (average 6.5 stars), each home will also include stone benchtops and premium European kitchen appliances, stylish matt black fittings and fixtures, quality carpets and European Oak flooring, double-glazed windows, custom lighting, plus secure garage parking and secure storage room.
- Positioned to perfection with city-bound trams at your doorstep, it's walking distance to cool cafes and local shops, popular primary schools, as well as easy access to Preston Station and Preston Market.
- Life in Preston: 9 km north of the CBD and is bordered to the east by the Darebin Creek, a small tributary to the Yarra River, and consists largely of flat terrain.
The original abundance of land resulted in low density urban development which because of Preston's proximity to the CBD led to a growing tendency for medium to high-density redevelopment. This large multi-cultural suburb has a diversity of housing styles - something for everyone - and is serviced by trams, trains and buses. Preston also features an active and eclectic artists and DIY community which is contemporary, experimental and culturally diverse: writers, musicians and visual artists flock to the locality for performance.