3 Cecil Street, Kew is a beautifully refined collection of four intricately crafted 3 bedroom residences in the heart of Kew.
Each 3 level home represents the artistic prowess of VIA Architecture, connecting their understanding of Kew’s unique personality and landscape, with their desire to respond to place, purpose and real human need.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas are bathed in natural light
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
- Natural stone bench tops
- Ensuite Bathroom to every Bedroom
- 6m Double Height Ceilings in Living Area
- Landscaped private court yard by Memla
- 2nd Living/Study
Using styling elements such as blacks, timber and natural stone, 3 Cecil Street brings a contemporary, elegant and timeless language to its address, settling the building within its surroundings in a modern, yet complimentary style of its landscape.